Monday, May 26, 2008

First Course

I once described college as, "high school with more booze and less parents", and as I finish my first year that while my first impression was correct; college is much more of a unique experience. The late night streakers down the hall, the smell of "special herb" emitting from your neighbor's door, and of course the food. Most of my friends will remember the food as dressed up cafeteria meals, but it was those meals that friends conversed, students studied, and new friendships were forged.
Food is used around the world as an international ultural bridge; a good meal can cross any language. A good plate of food can offer a freshman micro biology major from Flordia and sphomore fashioin design major from Spain, one common trait-- their enjoyment of the food infront of them.

This blog is my colletion of diferent topics related to food-- resiepies, restaurant reviews, and opionions on current culinary topics. The goal is to bridge the gap and to help others bridge the gap and fordge friendships that will last a lifetime. I have gained a passion for food and its powers that has had a major impat on myself and those around me....... Ihope that this blog can help you share my passion, or discover a new passion.

I encourage you to leave feed back on any post I make...... Tell me about my restaurant review...... suggest a new restaurant.... tell me ideas for dishes.... give me feedback on my recipies.... or ask a question you wish and I will try and answer it.

Jarrod Saunders

No comments: